Check EPF Balance:- You can check your PF balance online using the official portal of EPFO. The Employees Provident Fund Organization has provided a new facility of “e-passbook” available on EPFO official portal. By downloading “e-passbook” an EPF holder can check their updated PF account balance or PF current status in online mode easily. You can download it multiple times in a month as the PF department will no longer provide the hard copy of the annual EPF statement.
Now, you do not have to wait for a long time to check your provident fund (PF) balance or statement. Earlier you were getting the same at the end of the financial year but now with “e-passbook” facility, you can check the PF balance online anytime from the official website of EPFO with your comfort from home or office. Apart from this, you can also check your balance using the app, SMS, or by giving a missed call.
Steps to check your PF balance from EPFO portal
- First of all, visit the EPFO website- http://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Then, go to the “Our Services” and click ‘For Employees’.
- Now, go to “Services” category and click “Member Passbook”.
- Then, “Log In to view Passbook” page will open.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha and then click “Log in” button.
- After login, you will see that your PF passbook has been generated.
- Now, you can see view e-passbook link. Click on that link.
- Finally, click on download link to download your EPF e-Passbook.
- Now, you can check your PF balance easily.
How to download PF “e-Passbook” quickly
For a quick download of PF passbook to check balance follow below instructions:
- Visit the EPFO website and click “e-passbook” link available at the top-right side of EPFO website.
- Login with required details.
- Now, you can view and download your PF passbook.
How to Check EPF Balance Via SMS or Missed Call
For this, you should have an activated UAN number with your registered mobile number at the EPF department.
- Give a missed call to “011-22901406”.
- You will receive an SMS that contains your PF number, your age and name and other details including the PF balance.
How to Check EPF Balance Via Mobile App
- Download EPF app from Google Play Store and install will require details.
- Click “view passbook” option and check the state of your PF.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Download e-Passbook & Check EPF Balance Online”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.
To know more about UAN Login visit – http://www.justsaving.co.in/