HDFC Net Banking:- If you are a residential customer or NR customer, with the updated domestic or international mobile number along with the bank, when you log in to net banking, you can immediately update your latest email ID with the bank using some simple steps. You can check the stepwise procedure to update your email ID to your HDFC bank account according to the procedure given below. If you have updated domestic mobile number along with the HDFC bank then you should follow the procedure as listed below under registered mobile number. In case you have updated international mobile number along with the bank then upload the documents as instructed under the registered international mobile number. Now, check information.
Steps to update Email ID using HDFC net banking with Registered Domestic Mobile Number
- First, visit the official website of the HDFC Bank Net Banking which is “https://www.hdfcbank.com/”.
- Then, click ‘Login’ option.
- Then, click ‘Continue to net banking’ button.
- Enter your User ID/ Customer ID and click ‘Continue’ button.
- Then enter the net banking Password/ IPIN and click the login button.
- Click on “Update Email ID and Landline Number” option available in the top section of your Net Banking followed by a selection of a desired option from the left menu bar.
- Then, enter your Email ID and confirm it again.
- After this, you will need to authenticate your updation.
- Finally, your Email ID will be updated to your bank account instantly.
Note: Once your email address updated, you can receive alerts related to your bank account activities, important communication from Bank and the Email Statement of your account to your Email address.
Steps to update Email ID using HDFC net banking with Registered International Mobile Number
If you are an NR customer, with the updated international mobile number along with the bank, you can upload your request through Net Banking and update your latest email id with the bank by following below steps:
- Login HDFC Net Banking with your login credentials and click “Update Email ID and Landline Number” option available in the top section of your Net Banking at the left menu bar.
- Then, download the form, fill the required details, scan the documents and then upload it by clicking on “Continue” button.
- You will be re-directed to a new webpage with options ‘Add & upload a document’.
- Now, verify your details, add the document and then upload it.
- Your Email ID will be updated to your bank account after being verified.
How to update address using HDFC net banking
Without a visit to the branch, the address can be uploaded easily through Net Banking.
- Login to Net Banking and click on Update Contact Details option and select “Update Address” link.
- Then check the list of acceptable documents proof, scan a self-attested copy and upload the documents with the option to “Add and upload a document”.
- Verify your details, add documents and then upload it.
- Your Address will be updated to your bank after verifying the documents.
How to update your Profile using HDFC net banking
When you log in to Net Banking, you are can update your personal profile immediately in just 3 simple steps:
- Login net banking and click “Update Contact Details” and select “Update Customer Profile” from the left menu.
- Enter required details and confirm.
- Your profile will be updated with the bank immediately.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Update Email ID, Address & Profile to HDFC account Online / Offline”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about HDFC Bank online/ Offline Banking. You can also know more about SBI Login by visit – https://onlinesbi.io/