YES BANK Net Banking offers ‘state of the art-Internet Banking’ facilities to their customers for maintaining an account in a secure and convenient way avoiding the hassle of long queues or any delays from the location of your choice. It is a convenient and powerful tool for accessing banking activities online at your fingertips. So, YES bank provides internet banking by which you can do everything related to your banking. You can transfer funds easily in real time and you can be up to date on your account. You just need log in YES bank internet banking account using your login ID and password.
Special features of YES bank Internet Banking
YES BANK offers internet banking facilities by which you can do banking transactions in online mode using your PC or laptop conveniently and comfortably from anywhere (home or office) 24*7. Some special range of internet banking services and features given below:
- Instant Registration for YES bank net banking through Debit Card and PIN.
- Enhanced security features with Two Factor Authentication process.
- Access multiple Net Banking features using ONE screen.
- View Savings Account, Current Account, Recurring Deposit, Fixed Deposit and Mutual Fund account details easily.
- Zero cost fund transfer using NEFT & RTGS
- 24 x 7 fund Transfer through IMPS.
- 24 x 7 Real-time booking of FD (Fixed Deposit) and RD (Recurring Deposit).
- Sweep in facilities for managing funds efficiently.
- Manage aspirations through Goal Based Savings.
- Online Bill payment for utilities like Telephone, Electricity, Subscription Payments with Charity and Donations.
- Track your money transactions and performance through “state-of-the-art” MONEY MONITOR facility.
YES Bank Net Banking Registration Process
You can do Instant Registration for YES bank net banking through your Debit Card. After registration, you can do banking transactions online as per your choice of device, conveniently with comfort from your home or office. Now, check all the methods of YES bank net banking registration.
Registration Process for YES BANK Net Banking using Debit Card & PIN
- Visit the official website of the YES bank – www.yesbank.in
- Then, from the Net Banking section, you will have to select “Retail” option and click “Login” button.
- Then, click “Register Online/First Time Users” link.
- Now, you will have to enter your Customer ID, your YES bank Debit Card Number and ATM PIN.
- After this, you can create your Net Banking Password. You are advised to set a strong password.
- Finally, click on “Register Online” button.
Registration Process for YES BANK Net Banking by visiting Bank Branch
- Visit your YES bank branch and apply for Retail Net Banking by submitting the filled “Channel Registration form”.
- After verification, the bank will post your net banking password at your postal address.
- After getting your password, visit the official website of the YES bank – www.yesbank.in
- Select “Retail” option and click “Login” button.
- Enter your Customer ID and Internet Banking password got through the post.
- Change your net banking password immediately on first logging into Net Banking.
Registration Process for YES BANK Net Banking using YES BANK Credit Card
- Go to the YES bank website – www.yesbank.in
- Select “Credit Cards” option and click on “GET STARTED”.
- Then, click on the link “Register Using Credit Card”.
- Then, provide your credit card details- enter Credit Card number, Date of Birth and the Expiry Date.
- Set your login id and password of your choice.
- Then, click on “Register Online” button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and after successful validation of that OTP, the net banking registration process will be complete.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Register & Activate YES Bank Net Banking Online/ Offline”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about YES Bank Net Banking.
BOI Net Banking – http://www.boitutorial.co.in/